Friday, February 27, 2009

Font Love: Feel Script Font

Seeing that I work with wedding projects, I have a huge selection of fonts for my clients to choose from. But I had run into this newer font (from a bride) and I had to share it with everyone. Feel Script is such a GORGEOUS font. It's whimsical, pretty, and elegant, All in one. It's very similar to another font, Mahogony BT, which I do have, but Feel Script is a newer version, and is only available for download at Veer. Unfortunately, it's priced at $99.00, and I haven't taken the plunge to purchase it at that price since I already have a similar font. But, the more I look at it, the more I'm tempted to just add it to my collection just for my own personal use.

But in case anyone is looking for something a little different (particularly DIY Brides), check this font out. With a font as pretty as this, you won't need too many embellishments on your DIY projects.


No comments: