Monday, February 16, 2009

Erin & Dwight - Menus and Seating Chart

I had created Erin's table numbers (football themed) months ago, but now that her wedding's coming up at the end of this month, I am ready to ship out her menus and her reserved signs. The menus are going to be slightly slightly narrower than the table numbers, and will stand on their own, tent-style. They are made to match her Table Numbers in 3 colors (orange, Pink & Green).

A quick note about my tent-style products. Although you can't tell from the pictures, I do have a reinforcement piece inside these cards so that they do not fall flat on the tables. If you just fold a piece of cardstock, it will fall down on its own. And to keep my tent cards a good size, I've created a reinforcement piece to prevent that. They are small, but sturdy, and practically invisible. No need for my clients to assemble or glue anything. They're ready to stand on their own right away.


And in lieu of placecards, Erin will be going with the Seating Chart. I've created the pdf file for her to print out at Kinkos to place in a 24 X 36 inch poster frame, so her guests may easily find their table assignments.

No comments: