Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GE Designs Tutorials

I will be adding DIY tutorials on my blog.  To start off with, I will create step-by-step instructions on using Power Point to create Monograms.  I will start off by doing variations of tutorials on monograms because I know that there are some creative brides out there, that would like to have full control of their monogram design, and who probably don't have a design program like Illustrator or Photoshop. 

So if you have any other ideas on other DIY tutorials, please feel free to send me a message and I'll work on it! You can also share ideas on the GE Designs Facebook page (link is on the right)!

Of course, for the more elaborate designs that require a different design program, GE Designs is still available to create monograms for you...

Stay tuned this week for the first tutorial!

No comments: