Monday, June 8, 2009

Shop Announcement: Billing on Open Orders

To all my current clients!

This month, I'm doing billing for orders in waves at the same time, depending on how quickly I get orders finished. My next billing cycle for open orders will be June 11, 2009 for July-August wedding orders. These will be the balance due invoices, and don't forget that your deposit will be deducted from the final amount. Discounts are given to items that have a quantity of 100 or more. Shipping (paid by buyer) is usually done via USPS Priority (2-3 days), unless you'd prefer UPS or Fedex.

I do not print until balances are paid in full.

Thanks to all who have been patient with me this month and last! Remember, you are always welcome to email or convo (Etsy) me at any time for status updates. I do have a day job, but I do try to reply back via Blackberry if I have the chance (and if attachments are unnecessary). And I've been on a roll getting projects completed at LEAST 2 weeks prior to the date (excluding seating chart & placecard orders). Happy Monday!!!!

No comments: