Monday, June 1, 2009

May Weddings Part II

Here are a few photos (also available at my flickr photostream) of my May Wedding Orders.

Heather came to me last minute, but because she went to michaels and found the colors she needed, it was a snap to put this together in time to ship to her. I wish the photos showed the blue better, but it's a darker blue (Evening Surf and Copenhagen Blue). My new favorite shade of blue.
Here is Greg and Nicole's Table Numbers in Silver and lavendar. They had the monogram all set for me to use in their design. Greg was the point person on this project, and such a great husband for taking care of this last minute detail for their destination wedding ...


I've posted an entry for Shairie's numbers, but thought I'd post another photo cuz I love the chandelier and bling.

Here are her ceremony programs...
Nicole had ordered table numbers using the love words/definitions, but with an Italian translation twist.


And Diana ordered my new DEANNA Table Numbers in a custom color pallette... And lastly, Kelly ordered her table numbers in metallic Navy and Ivory with the significant years and what each year means to them as a couple.
I wish I had the time to dedicate a whole post to each of these weddings, but alas, I have to work on June Orders. But all everyone was great to work with, and I gotta say, I loved putting their projects together. Congratulations to all!

2 comments:

Ever After Weddings and Events Gatlinburg Weddings - Gatlinburg Wedding Packages said...

I absolutely adore your invitations, they are extremely beautiful and creative. I am the owner and consultant of Ever After Events in Gatlinburg, Tn and am always looking for unique invitations and stationery products. Maybe we can work together on a future wedding or event. Please feel free to visit my site, http://www.everafterplanner.com

Have a blessed day!

GEDesigns said...

Of course! I'm always open to working with wedding planners and other vendors. Love your site and what you have to offer, and I look forward to any future collaborations!