Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mary and Mark: A Military and Asian Wedding

Mary is leaving this week for Asia, so I had to send her table numbers ASAP so she can take them with her for her August Wedding in Asia. How exciting! I love the colors of fuschia and chocolate, to go with her purple orchids. She asked for the "double happiness" symbol, and what I love about this set is that it's a brand new theme, in honor of her fiance's line of work: Military Alphabets. She ordered 18 of them, so we went from Alpha to Romeo.
This set was made to be tented and measure at 5.5 x 5.5 inches, double sided. Mary will be placing them atop a tiered bamboo steamer display at each table, with purple/fuschia orchids strewn at the base.



I was a military brat (go Navy!), but until now, I had no clue what the military alphabet consisted of.

No comments: