Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nicole's Guestbook page

I thought this was a cute idea. Nicole, who came to me months ago to help her make her DIY monogram and table numbers, came to me again to help her with another DIY project. Instead of having standard pages (photo pages, or blank), she wanted something a little unique. So with some collaboration, we came up with the following design for her guest book. Guests can not only sign their names, but share some personal stories and advice with the couple on a whole page. Check it out! And just to remind you of Nicole's table number, here it is. I used the same design to create her guestbook page above.
And here was her original monogram design.

I'll be helping her with her DIY Placecards too. I won't be able to post those here, but these are her proofs...

No comments: