Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shairie's Wedding: It's finished!

I shipped out Shairie's completed order this morning! Yippie! I finished the last bow last night. I missed my projected deadline of Sunday night, but things happen, and fortunately, I was able to Priority Ship it to hopefully arrive by this Saturday. Congrats Shairie! She was so great to work with. She knew exactly what she wanted, and was so nice throughout the customizing process. I love my brides!

Anyway, here are a few photos of Shairie's Wedding Suite: Programs, Table Numbers and Menus.

Her table numbers are tented & double sided, with clear rhinestones randomly placed on each side...


Here's the stack of menus I created... I had to have them digitally printed at another printing company, but they came out really nice. So it wasn't just a boring 4x6 card, they were mounted on matching ivory metallic heavy 5x7 cardstock.





You can see more photos of Shairie's order on my flickr page! If I ever have the time to upload them...

No comments: