Monday, May 4, 2009

May Weddings Part I

I've been so bad at blogging individual projects. A lot of girls are getting married in May and June, so I'm pretty much swamped getting orders started & put together, and getting designs for later dates set up. Love the fast pace of it all! So this week, I'm posting a few photos of some May brides' items...

Here is the Bride & Groom table card for Nicole's wedding next week. Her colors are crimsom red and lemon yellow...

Leigh and Travis are getting married next week too, and asked for ivory elegance...

Laya is getting married THIS weekend! I made her seating chart for her to print at a professional printer. It's 16 x 20 inches, and will be mounted in a frame. I made the monogram to match her invitations. What I love about this one is that she decided to put the Menu and the Beverage menu on here to help save paper. Wonderful "green" idea! And something to think about for last minute details that don't fit the budget!
I have more May orders to share in the next week or so. I'm working hard to get those done, so stay tuned!!!

No comments: