Thursday, December 18, 2008

Programs - A glimpse


Here's a sneak preview of a nearly completed wedding package for Jennifer (You can see her matching table numbers HERE). Her wedding is in January, so I have completed her multi-page booklets, in the smaller size. They measure about 4.25" X 5.5" folded, with 8 pages of text. Jenn actually took an interactive role in formatting how she wanted everything inside, including the font choices, which made my job sooo much easier. We are using Bazzil's Black Orchid cardstock for the dark purple/eggplant base color, then I used a sage green text cardstock for the trim, with off white linen paper for the text. I created a new monogram for the cover of the programs.
This is the general format I use for programs for brides that want to have more than 2 pages of text. But this smaller sized program is not only easy on the wallet, it's wayyyy cute.

No comments: