Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ann and Kyle Pretty In Pinks Part 4

Anne sent me the link to her photographer's blog with their wedding photos: Kyle and Ann - The Prado at Balboa Park » Melissa McClure Blog. This past Saturday, Kyle and Ann got married at The Prado, a gorgeous venue in San Diego's Balboa Park. Luckily it didn't rain that day, since it was raining a few days before. Check out the photographer's blog and see Ann's slideshow -- if you wait a bit, you will see some of my work in the slide show (I did their programs, favor tags, placecards and table numbers!). But as an added treat, see how beautifully shot the day was by Melissa McClure Photography. Her work is probably one of my local favorites. I'm pretty new to the San Diego area, so I look forward to discovering the talent around here.

No comments: