Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gabrielle and Eugene's Digital Package



Gabrielle was so great to work with. She started off with wanting a monogram to add to her DIY projects, but we ended up working on Table Numbers and one more graphic for her placecards as well. She received a pdf file with just the table numbers for her to print out and cut to make her own DIY table numbers, so I did my best to design something pretty for her. I always try to make something I would use in my own wedding.





Here's her cherry blossom monogram (You will see this on my sample page too):






She also wanted the cherry blossom branches in a graphic file so she can create the placecards herself. I suggested the following look. Luckily, she liked it too, and here's the final graphic of the cherry branches to insert in her placecards with each number in the middle.





And finally, the designs for her table numbers. I created a pdf file (without the black border) for each individual table number, so she can simply print the on her computer, cut them out and place on black or fuschia cardstock for her 6X6 table cards. These designs are 5X5 when printed.




Here's Gabrielle's feedback from Etsy: Giselle was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am so pleased with the custom work she did for me. I am already receiving compliments on the work. A++++++