Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christina and Alexis -- Destination: Hawaii!

Another destination wedding! Tina is getting married in Hawaii early next year and wanted to name each table after different cities and islands in Hawaii. Her color is Turquoise, and we used chocolate shimmer as the base. Aloha and Congrats, Christina and Alexis!









With this set, I had made the ribbons too long (accidentally), so when I tied the bow, it came out looking like this below, hanging towards the bottom as opposed to my usual "straight up" to the side, but I thought this looked so cute, I will be using this style for all my future flat table numbers... They are easily changeable to lay to the side if you want... As soon as I find a vendor, I will be adding little easels to my inventory, so that brides can purchase them directly from me to avoid the hassle of finding them on their own, or having their venue provide them...

No comments: