Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Introducing the ANNA Invitation Suite

I've been feeling that my shop needs more wedding invitations.  I don't know why it took me 2 years to move forward with that.  So here is my latest addition to my wedding invitation collection.

The ANNA collection features a pretty cool Damask/Flourish/Swirly design that I've used for my Swirly Seating Chart.  This design can be applied to any other wedding stationery -- table numbers (samples coming soon!), menus, placecards, thank you cards, etc.  I wish the photographs showed that the top white layer is a beautiful heavyweight metallic cardstock with shimmer (I did my best to take photos at different angles).  There is also a Quartz version that is off white and more shimmery than the Crystal white metallic cardstock. 

With this collection, the pop of bling and color is in the rhinestones.  Keep it simple and elegant -- that's my motto.  Available at GE Designs on Etsy

Colors available:
[Cardstock]
  • Chocolate
  • Black
  • Pewter/Steel Gray
  • Silver
  • White
  • Pearl
  • Ivory
  • Green
  • Plum
  • Lavendar
  • Light Blue
  • Tiffany Blue
  • Navy
  • Light Pink
  • Fuschia/Bright Pink
  • Copper/Burnt Orange
[Rhinestones]:
  • Clear
  • Red
  • Aqua
  • Green
  • Pewter
  • Cobalt Blue
  • Pink
  • Fuschia
  • Lavendar
  • Purple

No comments: