Friday, July 3, 2009

Michelle and Billy's Table Numbers

Michelle and Billy's wedding colors are Honeydew and Candy Pink (from Davids Bridal), so I did my best to match those colors with the papers and ribbons available out there... She decided to alternate color combos for the tables. Odd and even numbers were pink/green or green/pink... I'd say the colors I used worked out well for her sweet theme...






Here's Michelle's feedback from Etsy. Thanks, Michelle and congratulations!!!!!
"We love love love the table numbers you created for us. They are honestly better than I expected. The quality of the paper you used is very nice and hold up throughout our wedding reception and beyond. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into creating these for us and they will help to create an even more memorable wedding day. Thanks again so much for your beautiful creation."

No comments: