Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peacock Thank You Cards

I've worked with Brooke in the past on her STD cards, so she asked me to make a set of Thank you cards for her bridal shower.  We used the same peacock tail as the graphics, and printed on plain white heavy cardstock.  Simple and easy.  To add some pizazz, I added 3 green rhinestones within the graphic.  You can use plain white envelopes or metallic envelopes to complete the presentation, but either way, you have a cute set of simple thank you cards!





I didn't realize that I did not post photos of Brooke's STD Cards, so here are a few to show off...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i have found yesterday your great blog, now it is one of my favorites :) i also love wedding designs, so you are always welcome in my blog:)
Kristiina from Estonia