Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elizabeth Medina Photography

Wow. It's been a while since I last posted anything. I feel pretty bad. But life's thrown so many things at me, that blogging has been pushed further back as the days of December roll in. BUT, one of the things that have kept me busy is looking for a location for my wedding. For a couple years, I've been toying with the destination idea, and this week, I've been obsessed with Cancun. It's a gorgeous place and so I've been checking out different wedding photos, and found so many talented local photographers. One that stood out to me, was Elizabeth Medina. I was first introduced to her work a couple years ago, browsing for something totally different, and her work is just amazing. She is actually on top of my Wish List for vendors if we decide to have our ceremony in Mexico. She's originally from Michigan and has lived in Mexico in the recent years, which offers amazing backdrops for the gorgeous locations for the weddings. Here is a taste of her current work, available on her blog.

She has so many amazing shots of the brides and grooms on the Mexican beaches. this is one of my favorite TTD shots. I'm leaning towards doing the TTD photoshoot.

I love the poignant moments Elizabeth captures candidly during the receptions and throughout the day...

No comments: