Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mary's Wedding Package

I've finally completed a wedding decor package for one of my favorite clients, Mary. She is getting married in a couple weeks, but she and I have been in contact since the summer of '08. So I feel like I know her pretty well, since we've been emailing back and forth -- bouncing ideas back and forth, designing and making little tweaks here and there. So here are a few photos of what we've put together.

I wish I could take the credit for their beautiful monogram, but she had a friend put one together for her... And it became a consistent theme in each of the pieces below...

Here are some samples of using the monogram as a theme -- I've taken a part of their monogram design, and "watermarked" it in the background of the program, and the menus.

No comments: